Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 17 May 2012 10:33 #13

  • Gadgetman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Actually, when The Groove works perfectly in harmony with the ECU, there is no need for the ECU to increase fuel. In fact, it is the opposite condition else all ECU managed engines would do the same.

It must be some other aspect we have yet to discover. After all, The Groove operates using simple science. It does what it does and that's that. However, what ELSE the ECU uses to maintain fuel delivery at so wasteful levels is not known.

Well, maybe Dan knows! And he's just drawing out the suspense...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 17 May 2012 19:11 #14

  • Mario V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Maybe I can add some more info on the O2 sensors.

When I was first trying different things on my Accord, I installed a set of Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancers (EFIE).
A wideband EFIE for the upstream o2 sensor, and a narrowband EFIE for the downstream o2 sensor. For more info, go to HONGTOGEL > Situs Togel Online Terlengkap & Pasaran Terpercaya

NEW

HONGTOGEL > Situs Togel Online Terlengkap & Pasaran Terpercaya

SKU: 8373764010 8373764010

Skip to product information
NEW

HONGTOGEL > Situs Togel Online Terlengkap & Pasaran Terpercaya

SKU: 8373764010 8373764010

IDR 10.000

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

or

or $68.25/mo. for 4 mo. Pelajari Selengkapnya
Color - Cosmic Orange
Model
PASARAN TOP

Protection+ for HONGTOGEL (1 year plan)

Protect your HONGTOGEL product. IDR 10.000

Get it fast

Pickup

Loading store

HONGTOGEL > Situs Togel Online Terlengkap & Pasaran Terpercaya

HONGTOGEL Situs Togel Online Terlengkap Dan Pasaran Terpercaya hadir sebagai sarana digital terkini yang memprioritaskan kenyamanan seluruh member lewat koneksi tanpa hambatan, antarmuka sederhana, serta proteksi canggih untuk menjamin keamanan setiap harinya. Seiring pesatnya kemajuan teknologi informasi, ketersediaan wahana bermain yang terjamin kredibilitasnya menjadi kebutuhan mendasar bagi para penggemar judi tebak angka.

Pengalaman Digital yang Lebih Aman dan Nyaman

HONGTOGEL menyajikan standar pelayanan modern dengan memfokuskan kepraktisan serta kemudahan saat diakses. Seluruh fitur dan menu telah dirancang fleksibel agar lancar dibuka dari bermacam perangkat smartphone maupun komputer, sehingga pemain dapat memperoleh informasi secara bebas kendala.

Platform Modern dengan Sistem yang Stabil

Kelebihan utama yang senantiasa dicari para pecinta togel adalah kestabilan server serta kemudahan navigasi situs. HONGTOGEL mengusung tata letak responsif bersistem canggih guna memastikan aktivitas operasional berjalan lancar tanpa gangguan kendala teknis.

Di samping itu, pembaruan fitur terus dilakukan secara berkala demi menjaga mutu pemakaian agar senantiasa relevan mengikuti kebutuhan pemain masa kini. Berkat pendekatan terintegrasi ini, seluruh sajian angka maupun jadwal pasaran bisa dilihat dengan cepat dan efisien.

Akses Mudah Dengan Tampilan yang Ramah Pengguna

Kepraktisan operasional menjadi pilar utama layanan HONGTOGEL. Penggunaan desain visual yang simpel namun elegan memudahkan pemain dalam menemukan menu taruhan yang diinginkan tanpa perlu melalui alur rumit.

Mengutamakan Kepercayaan dan Kenyamanan

HONGTOGEL konsisten berkomitmen menghadirkan atmosfer bermain terbaik melalui performa jaringan yang solid, respon customer service yang terampil, serta estetika visual yang nyaman di mata. Kombinasi ini membuat platform makin dipercaya oleh berbagai kalangan pemain yang mengedepankan faktor privasi dan kenyamanan.

Dengan konsep layanan serba praktis, koneksi cepat, dan garansi keamanan penuh, HONGTOGEL siap menjadi tempat betting togel online pilihan utama yang paling diandalkan setiap hari.

FAQ TENTANG HONGTOGEL SITUS TOGEL ONLINE RESMI

Apa yang dimaksud dengan HONGTOGEL?
HONGTOGEL adalah platform taruhan togel online terlengkap yang menyediakan beragam jenis pasaran toto resmi dengan sistem keamanan terjamin.
Pasaran angka apa saja yang dapat dimainkan di HONGTOGEL?
Tersedia pilihan pasaran populer dan resmi mulai dari Singapore, Hongkong, Sydney, Toto Macau, hingga pasaran internasional lainnya.
Bagaimana langkah registrasi akun baru di HONGTOGEL?
Kamu cukup menekan tombol daftar di situs utama, mengisi form identitas secara rinci dan tepat, lalu konfirmasi pendaftaran.
Apa saja jalur transaksi pembayaran yang disediakan?
HONGTOGEL menerima opsi deposit/withdraw via transfer bank daerah & nasional, e-wallet populer (DANA, OVO, GoPay), hingga pindai QRIS instan.
Apakah platform HONGTOGEL nyaman diakses via HP?
Sangat nyaman, seluruh tampilan web sudah dioptimalkan untuk perangkat mobile (Android & iOS) sehingga cepat diakses di mana saja.
Berapa lama durasi pemrosesan deposit dan withdraw?
Seluruh alur transaksi diolah secara otomatis oleh sistem, rata-rata selesai dalam tempo 1 sampai 3 menit pada situasi normal.
Apakah ada bantuan layanan konsumen yang siap bantu 24 jam?
Tentu saja, tim Customer Service HONGTOGEL siap memberikan bantuan profesional secara nonstop selama 24 jam penuh setiap hari.

TESTIMONI PENGGUNA HONGTOGEL PLATEAU SANITATION

Fandy (Medan)

"Navigasi websitunya sangat cepat dan simpel. Deposit via QRIS masuk ke saldo hitungan detik tanpa perlu nunggu lama."

Luis Gunawan (Jakarta)

"Pilihan pasaran togelnya sangat bervariasi dan selalu update jadwalnya. Sangat puas bermain di HONGTOGEL."

William Gustavo (Jakarta)

"Pelayanan live chat-nya benar-benar ramah dan responsif saat saya butuh informasi seputar pasaran. Mantap!"

Fikri (Bandung)

"Withdraw nominal besar pun cairnya sangat cepat. HONGTOGEL memang situs toto yang paling kredibel dan terbukti aman."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 22 May 2012 10:16 #15

  • Shawn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Figured I was do for another post. I have evaluated different possible for solutions for my car to provide more data for the Gadget men or to see how XYZ products would react if could control certain aspects of the ECU or even both. I found an interesting item that I may invest in at $350 figured it was worth a try. JET V-Force Plus Performance Module (at the bottom of the page of link provided)



Also I will still probably look into changing o2 sensors and the such, but have been in great debate over OEM (probably Denso) or aftermarket.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 23 May 2012 20:08 #16

  • phil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I came across a supplier of programmable ecus where you can select your own fuel delivery settings and replaces the original factory ecu. Ill dig it out tonight and post it. From memory it was 199 dollars, they also did a programmable ignition system too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 10 Jun 2012 21:43 #17

  • Mario V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I was hoping I wouldn't get to this point, but I decided to give up on my dream of better fuel mileage for my 2005 Accord.

I just reconnected the PCV line so that everything is back to normal. Except for the grooved intake. After 2 years of trying many different combinations, the stubborn ECU just never gave in. The MPG numbers never changed.

If anybody out there got good results with the Honda 2.4L, please tell the world HOW you did it…

At least I tried, so I have no regrets.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 11 Jun 2012 07:41 #18

  • AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Mario, where are you located, I just found your thread on the forums.

I would like to find someone ion your area who will check fuel trims and to see how your O2's are working.
Scott Castleburg and I met this weekend and found 3 vehicles that had lazy or inopperative voltage readings.

Please let me know where you are located so we can help you with this process.
ARON CHEEK GADGETMANNEBRASKA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 11 Jun 2012 08:00 #19

  • Mario V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm in the Montreal Canada area.
If anybody in the area wants to run some checks, have at it…

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 12 Jun 2012 08:27 #20

  • Julius
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mario,
I'm also in the montreal area...can you email please at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 12 Jun 2012 09:32 #21

  • AronCheek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Kudos to you Julius, do you have a scanner or a way you can read the way Mario's 02 sensors are responding , and what the fuel trims are.

If anything start with the groove as the only thing done to it.

Reset the computer and read the fuel trims.

This will give an indication that the groove is making a effect or not.

Next make sure the vehicle is up to temperature so the o2's are warm enough to be reading properly.

If the 02's are not fluctuating quickly this will indicate a mysterious lack of fuel mileage many of us are overlooking.

If the 02's are lazy then replace all of them so everything is in harmony with each other.

Now after replacing 02's reset the computer and check the fuel trims after the vehicle has warmed up.

You should see the fuel trims come down.

Good luck to you and let us know how this goes.

Thank you for the helping hand where many of us can't reach at the distance we are from

our Canadian friends.

GadgetmanNebraska Aron Cheek

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 12 Jun 2012 18:27 #22

  • Julius
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Aron,
I think you misunderstood me...I can't help Mario but I wanted to be in contact with him because we live close and he can tell me more about the gadgetman groove.
Sorry to disappoint.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 13 Jun 2012 09:07 #23

  • Mario V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Julius asked me if I could groove his 1998 maxima.
I thought I might as well post the answer I sent him.

Julius,

I don’t have the tools, the knowledge or the legal permission to groove your car.
And as far as I know, there's no Gadgetman anywhere near.
So you can do as I did and spend the time to remove the throttle body yourself (not that difficult).
You then ship the unit directly to any Gadgetman of your choice.
(I'd prefer Ron himself, but he's on the road.)
This will imply that you have another mode of transportation for about a week.

As for my stubborn Honda, I still believe I'm a special case.
After seeing videos of so many happy customers, I'm convinced the groove works as advertised (well... most of the time).
And this seems to be especially true for older cars.

Good luck.
Mario.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stubborn 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L 07 Feb 2013 23:10 #24

  • mpgmike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Where to start? I know this is an old post, but I think it might be helpful for others if I add some insight.

First, the upstream O2 sensor is an AFR sensor. Neither the Narrow Band (NB) nor the Wide Band (WB) EFIEs will work. That's the bad news. For the good news, using a 15 ohm resistor in the Blue wire coming off the sensor will create a richer reading. You don't actually want to cut into the sensor wire, cut into the vehicle wire that corresponds to the blue wire. Many Toyotas use the AFR sensors as well. Some of them use a Green signal wire instead of blue. As a side note, GM uses blue signal wires on their NB sensors. Careful there.

Next, I know you said you replaced the DS O2 sensor. Great. The question posed is which one to use. ONLY EVER REPLACE OXYGEN SENSORS WITH OEM FACTORY UNITS!! When it comes to oxygen sensors, NEVER use aftermarket replacements, on ANY year-make or model. PERIOD! Ask me how I know?!?

Next, if you cut the downstream O2 heater circuit wire (one of the 2 white wires) (again vehicle harness side of the connector) and solder in a 1/2 ohm 1/2 watt resistor, that will raise the cat temp threshold. When the cat gets a little cool, the ECU dumps fuel to wake it up.

Finally, there is the new MAPster that is applicable to this Honda. If you don't know what that is, contact Ron.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum